Kalmar delivers straddle carrier to Finnish port29 November 2022
Adolf Lahti has taken delivery of a Kalmar straddle carrier at the Port of Vuosaari in Finland.
The straddle carrier will be used to handle forest industry products such as sawn timber and pulp.
Adolf Lahti provides logistics and machinery services for wood, mining and chemical industries as well as for the commercial sector.
Adolf Lahti will rent the straddle carrier and a full service offering to stevedoring firm M. Rauanheimo Oy.
Adolf Lahti and Rauanheimo are both subsidiaries of Finnish port KWH Logistics. KWH offers logistical services from stevedoring, freight forwarding and shipping agency services to international transport, mill and maintenance services
In 2021, Adolf Lahti operated in 18 locations across Finland.
- Konecranes delivers Generation 6 Mobile Harbor Crane in Finland
- New straddle carrier fleet enters Port of Kingston
- Kalmar continues sustainable collaboration with GMP Le Havre
- A dozen Kalmar straddle carriers enter service for Forth Ports
- Kalmar to supply 11 Kalmar Hybrid Shuttle Carriers to The Port of Virginia